Welcome to Buck Creek!
Thanks for taking the time to find this. I am a newbie at blogging but want to give this a go.
If you did get in here, then consider yourself lucky (or unlucky) as you will get more of me than most people do. I suppose writing has always allowed me to be more open about expressing how I really feel and what I think. Because time is such a precious commodity for me these days, my inner voice usually does not come out and is normally drowned by the necessary and practical demands (and commands?) of everyday life. But here we are.
I make no promises on what you will get but in general it will be my life in "Buck Creek", euphemism for whatever part of the world I live in these days. Some of you may see this as a travelogue and yes, you will get that but for the most part, it will be my rants, raves and the outlet for some creative writing.
Welcome to Buck Creek!

3 Comments:
Lovely literary piece. My wife and I travel quite a bit, visiting Europe for the first time two years ago, thinking what it would be like to live in Italy and not be a mere passerby. Oman seems another world apart, a different culture, amidst a race speaking a foreign tongue. You do have to have that adventurous spirit to try the local coffee. So, keep writing, Cousin. You allow us to travel and experience the world with you. Regarding the water pipe, did you inhale?
By
Anonymous, at 4:46 p.m.
Many full moons ago, when I was young & single, translation, (with abundant supply of energy and little bit of $$$), my Thai friend and I traveled often. We were very fortunate to see a little part of our lovely planet - Spain, Portugal, Morocco, the sunny Caribbean (St. Thomas, Antigua, Barbados, Martinique, St. Maarten) plus the must see Europe (England, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Switzerland), our vibrant Southern neighbor, Mexico, and our other neighbor to the North, Canada (of course). Fast forward to present, with 2 boys draining my juices, translation (I am older & broke), I consider myself still fortunate. Thank you for allowing me to glimpse into your almost forbidden world! Perhaps someday, my sweet baboo & I can experience first hand the mystery of that land.
God Bless
By
Anonymous, at 6:35 a.m.
Love your writing style! Yet another talent to add to your vast collection! Well done!
I will look forward to reading more!
By
Anonymous, at 4:10 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home